So, we have made it to another Monday and that means it's time for my Eat.Live.Be. post. This week we are all sharing a peek into a day in our lives - to show how we are incorporating those healthy changes we began working on 12 weeks ago.
Sharing a day in my life is not going to make you want to come back again to see what else I've got to say next time. So rather than bore you with the oh-so-exciting details of my day, I will talk about my much improved schedule over the past week. As I've mentioned before, I got off to a fabulous start in January, only to derail myself a bit in February. March has been my climb back on the exercise wagon and I am feeling so much better as a result!
Last week, I managed to get in some form of exercise nearly every day! Serious improvement from February. Here's a breakdown of what I got in:
- Biking with My Boys - not terribly taxing, but it was fun and a nice change of pace from my usual workouts.
- Zumba! Our PTA is doing a 4 week fundraiser for a bargain price, so I couldn't resist joining in! It was a blast and I am looking into taking the instructor's class once the fundraiser is over. Something fun to throw into the mix so I don't get bored with doing the same thing all the time.
- Shooting Hoops with My Youngest. Again, not terribly taxing, except for chasing the basketball when I miss the hoop all together. But, we had fun and it was more activity on a nice day.
- Running! Of course, I have to get my running in - otherwise I won't be able to improve my time when I run my next 5k (which is this coming weekend - boy, that came fast!). I got my first outdoor run in since the Fall and it was tough. Glad I got it in and stuck with my intervals through the 3 miles. Today, I had to do my run on the treadmill due to the nasty, cold weather... but, with much improved time! Very happy with my improvement.
Want to peek into the daily healthy routine of the other Eat.Live.Be. bloggers? Go on over and check out their posts for some ideas on how to fit in those healthy changes you have been wanting to make!
- Sarah - Sarah's Cucina Bella
- Cate - Sweetnicks
- Maris - In Good Taste
- Chris - Mele Cotte
- Faith - Blog Appetit
- Kristen - Dine & Dish
- Emily - Three Boys and a Little Lady
- Jenna - FireMom
- Joanne - Eats Well With Others
- Casey - The Starnes Family
- Tri-Fit Mom -Trying to be Fit Mom
- Claire - Cooking is Medicine
- Allison - Sweet Flours
- Jen - NJ Epicurean
- Leslie - The Hungry Housewife
- Rivki - Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
- Jennifer - Lick-a-Plate
- Sarah - A Spoonful of Sugar
- Denise & Lenny - Chez Us
Please note that all photos and content belong to Patsy Kreitman, unless otherwise noted. If you want to use something please ask first.