Today will be a bit of a diversion...
A little over a week ago, Debbie at Jersey Bites and LaDue & Crew both tagged me with a MEME. This is a fun little diversion for bloggers to play along with their normal fun. The rules of this game are simple; supply 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 6 other bloggers you admire. So, here are my 7 random and terribly “fascinating” facts about me…
- I finished my college education over a very extended period of time… I think all told it was 12 or so years. The majority of it was done at a pace of 1 or 2 classes a semester – at night – while working full-time. Thank goodness for the tuition reimbursement plan where I work!
- I became an aunt when I was 12 years old! Now, that might seem a bit unusual until you know that my oldest brother is 10 years older than me and my youngest brother is 8 years older than me… of course, I didn’t return the favor until I was 31!
- My ideal happy place, would have to include plenty of sunshine and warmth… a beach is required, as well. Then, add in my two adorable Little Men and My Husband and we’ve got the makings of a great day.
- I’m still very close friends with 5 women I graduated high school with… seems that in spite of our very different lives we just can’t seem to let go… and that’s a VERY GOOD THING!
- A favorite nightly snack when I was growing was for My Dad and I to indulge in a big bowl of ice cream. Just ask my sister-in-law… it was REALLY BIG!
- I’ve lived in two states – Missouri and New Jersey. Can’t get much different than those two places!
- Foods you are not likely to ever see in my kitchen: cilantro, liver, and coconut. Sorry, I’m a bit weird when it comes to those foods. Just can’t handle them.
So here are the rules of the game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Write 6 (or 7) random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they were tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry has been published. Here the lucky recipients of my tag... Tag, You're IT!
Deborah at Taste and Tell
Kristen at Dine and Dish