I started with the Sweet Onion and White Chedder chips... and, these were by far my favorite. They were full of flavor and the crunch I crave every once in awhile. Next, I tried the Red Pepper and Salsa Fresco chips.... WoooooooW! If you love heat in your chips, these are for you! I enjoyed these chips, the flavor was full of fire and so intense that I did end up going back for more tastes - that's the kind of heat I enjoy... it teases you with a shocking first bite, then you keep going back for more!
I have to admit, I did not try the Jalapeno chips.... I don't particularly like jalapenos to start with, and was a bit afraid of the heat that might come with a bite of them... especially, after tasting with the flavor punch the other 2 chips had.
If you are looking for some really great chips to include with your lunch, you can click HERE to find local retail stores that carry them. Luncky for me, they are sold here in NJ, so I can indulge every once in awhile!
- All Natural - all ingredients are real ingredients, nothing fake in these chips.
- Includes up to 40% fresh produce
- Cholestoerol Free
- Gluten Free
- NO GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Made in a Nut-Free environment (great for those who have nut-free schools)
- Full of intense flavor - in every bite
- May not be widely availble, but you could always ask your grocery store manager to order them
- Intense flavor... if you don't care for extra heat, this could be a negative
I really couldn't think of too may negatives on these products! If you get a chance to try these chips, do it... they are so much tastier than the usual potato chips!
Note: I was sent product from The Better Chip PR folks so that I could properly write this review. All opinions are my own.
Please note that all photos and content belong to Patsy Kreitman, unless otherwise noted. If you want to use something please ask first.