If you are on a healthy eating/living kick, you might be trying to get in more servings of vegetables. While I tend to shy away from drinking my calories, there is a new product that is not heavy on the calories and will get in 2 servings in one glass! Check out the new Mott's Garden Blend juice.
The Shrimp Jambalaya that I make uses tomato juice, but I think adding this vegetable juice instead will add a nice kick to the dish without having to completely rely on Tobasco sauce.
With tomatoes coming into their prime soon, our favorite Gazpacho could benefit from using this juice as well. Enough kick to keep things tasty without becoming the focus of the soup.
Next time you are in the grocery store, look for this new option when it comes to vegetable juice. There are so many ways you can incorporate it into a healthy diet.
Now, for the giveaway! The PR folks for All You magazine have offerred up 25 copies of the July issue to my readers! I received a sample of this magazine and was surprised I hadn't picked it up before as it is full of money saving tips, recipes and coupons. The tag-line on the magazine says that it will pay for itself - and with the coupons inside, that is a great deal!
- Leave a comment on this post sharing you favorite money saving tip or inexpensive meal to make at home.
- Tweet the giveaway and leave an additional comment (include @famfriendsfood in the tweet). There will be 25 winners, so be sure to share the giveaway with everyone you know!
- Only open to U.S. residents.
- Comments will be accepted through Midnight, Saturday, June 25th.
- The 25 giveaway winners will be announced on Sunday, June 26th.
Disclaimer: I received samples of the Mott's Garden Blend Juice and All You magazine. I was not compensated for this post or told what to say. All opinions are my own.
Please note that all photos and content belong to Patsy Kreitman, unless otherwise noted. If you want to use something please ask first.