Do you have kids in school? Do you save Box Tops for Education and turn them in so your school will receive additional money? If so, then you will want to keep reading!
ShopRiteShopOnceGiveTwice. What will this do for you? Well, when you purchase any 5 participating products on or before the end of the month using your ShopRite Price Plus Card, the giving will begin! With a qualifying purchase of 5 participating products you earn 5 Bonus Box Tops to be electronically added to your school, and $0.55 will be donated to the ShopRite Partners in Caring Fund (please visit ShopRiteShopOnceGiveTwice to see restrictions associated with the Partners in Caring Fund donations).
In the month of February, a few of the featured products are: Cheerios, Wheaties, Nature´s Valley Granola Bars, Fiber One Bars, and Fruit by the Foot. Just check back every month to see what products are featured so that you can add them to your shopping list! It's that easy!
You can also enter to win the ShopRite "Shop Once. Give Twice." Sweepstakes by filling out the form on ShopRiteShopOnceGiveTwice.com for your chance to win one of 10 Grand Prizes of 5,000 Bonus Box Tops for the school of your choice! (Note: No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes!!)
Now, for the giveaway! My Blog Spark and General Mills have generously given me one $25 ShopRite Gift Card to give to one of my readers! Please read on to see how to enter to win!
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only!
- Leave a comment on this post sharing what your favorite Box Tops for Education product.
- Tweet this giveaway (include @famfriendsfood in the tweet) and leave a comment that you tweeted the giveaway.
- Leave a way for me to contact you - either your blog address or an email address. If the winner cannot be reached within 48 hours of being announced, a new winner will be chosen.
- The giveaway will end at 10 p.m. EST on February, 9th.
Disclaimer: I received a gift card to ShopRite from MyBlogSpark and General Mills. They are also providing the Gift Card for the giveaway.
Please note that all photos and content belong to Patsy Kreitman, unless otherwise noted. If you want to use something please ask first.