- Change up the music on my running playlist. I love heart-pumping music, but after awhile the same songs can feel "stale" which can make getting my run in less enticing. Anyone want to share their favorite workout tunes?
- Alternating my cardio workouts. I've been focusing primarily on running, but I think it's time to add something else into the mix - walking at a steep incline or even the rowing machine (which would have the added benefit of also working my arms!).
- Food... that's a tough one for me this time of year. In the warmer months I enjoy adding salads to my meals which can help fill me up on healthy vegetables. So, I am going to do some searching for ways to use seasonal produce to keep my veggie intake higher than it has been the last week or so.
Don't forget to enter my ShopRite Gift Card Giveaway - comments must be entered on the Giveaway post Here.
Check out what the other Eat.Live.Be. bloggers shared as their tips for getting out of a rut:
Sarah - Sarah's Cucina Bella
● Cate - Sweetnicks
● Maris - In Good Taste
● Chris - Mele Cotte
● Faith - Blog Appetit
● Kristen - Dine & Dish
● Emily - Three Boys and a Little Lady
● Jenna - FireMom
● Joanne - Eats Well With Others
● Casey - The Starnes Family
● Tri-Fit Mom -Trying to be Fit Mom
● Claire - Cooking is Medicine
● Allison - Sweet Flours
● Jen - NJ Epicurean
Leslie - The Hungry Housewife
Rivki - Healthy Eating for Ordinary People
Jennifer - Lick-a-Plate
Sarah - A Spoonful of Sugar
Denise & Lenny - Chez Us
Next week is "Straight from the Experts". We'll all be sharing our favorite tips from experts from various sources.
Please note that all photos and content belong to Patsy Kreitman, unless otherwise noted. If you want to use something please ask first.