Quick Chicken Salad
Source: How to Cook Without a Book, Pam Anderson
- 4 cups cooked / roasted chicken
- 2 medium celery ribs, cut into small dice (I left this out)
- 2 medium scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsely, basil or tarragon
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix the mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Mix the chicken, celery, and scallions along with minced fresh parsley, dressing, salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- Can be covered and refrigerated overnight.